If you have questions or concerns about your gaming behavior, or that of a friend or family member, please refer to the National Council on Problem Gambling website at http://www.ncpgambling.org or call their national helpline at 1-800-522-4700.
For more information on compulsive behavior, please refer to Psychology Today resource on identification and treatment.
If you wish to disable your account for any reason, you may apply a self-exclusion to your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “SELF EXCLUSION”. In the body of the email include your username and the exclusion period. Tell us how much time you need, and we will make sure your account no longer allows you to log into Jock MKT or join any contests during that period.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- You can suspend your account for your choice of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months.
- You must acknowledge that you are agreeing not to collect or recover any Jock MKT contest winnings or losses during your period of self exclusion.
- Any of your upcoming entries will be canceled and refunded.
- You will not be able to login or access your JockMkt account.
- We will suppress your email address (the one you signed up with) from receiving additional, personally directed promotional or marketing messages. Please allow up to 24 hrs to be removed from any promotional e-mails.
If for any reason, you want to extend the time period of your self-exclusion or permanently close your account, contact customer support at email@example.com, and we can assist you in making your final withdrawal and shutting down your account. If you decide that you would like to come back and play at the end of your self-exclusion period, please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each request for reactivation will be evaluated individually.
Additionally, we recommend that you contact any other daily fantasy sports sites you may play with and request an exclusion from there as well.
Jock MKT will maintain confidentiality with respect to the list of self-excluded users, except in the case to share with other fantasy sports operators for the sole purpose of creating a joint voluntary restriction program.
If you are in Pennsylvania, please see Pennsylvania specific responsible gaming resources below:
PA or National Suicide prevention or 1-800-273-TALK(8255)
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call 1-800-GAMBLER